Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Voting Underway in 13 Categories

After weeks of peer nominations, the Dallas criminal bar is now VOTING on the best criminal defense lawyers in Dallas in 13 categories.

The ballot consists of a series of questions and a list of nominees to choose from:


If my son/daughter were charged with MURDER/AGGRAVATED ROBBERY in Dallas County, I would call:

If my son/daughter were charged with a FELONY DRUG OFFENSE in Dallas County, I would call:
 
If my son/daughter were charged with a FELONY SEX CRIME in Dallas County, I would call:
 
If my son/daughter were charged with a FELONY in Dallas County, I would call:
 
If my son/daughter were charged with a MISDEMEANOR in Dallas County, I would call:
 
If my son/daughter were charged with a MILITARY OFFENSE in Dallas County, I would call:
 
If my son/daughter were charged with an offense involving FAMILY VIOLENCE in Dallas County, I would call:
 
If my son/daughter were charged with a DWI in Dallas County, I would call:
 
If my son/daughter needed to APPEAL a criminal case, I would call:
 
If my son/daughter were charged with a criminal offense in FEDERAL COURT, I would call:
 
If my son/daughter were charged with a criminal offense and suffered from a MENTAL ILLNESS in Dallas County, I would call:

If my son/daughter were charged with an offense as a JUVENILE, I would call:

Our "Future Stars":


Voting runs through May 31.  Results will be posted on this blog after June 1.  

No comments:

Post a Comment